all three Virtus trainings must be completed before volunteering with RSIP.
www.virtus.org - This website runs a Criminal Background Check and gives access to the three required trainings.
· Protecting God’s Children Online Maltreatment Awareness Session
· Sexual Harassment Online Training Module 1.0
· Vulnerable Adults Training Module
For this after-school tutoring program, you are required additional background check with NEISD. Please complete the online background check HERE.
Once you have completed their training please email the SIP staff member below to check your approval and status. Once you have been approved a SIP staff member will contact you and answer any questions you may have about our program. We will also provide our tutoring location information to you via email.
RSIP Team: Dulce, Soe, and Ysel Contact Information:
Monday - In-person Elementary (02:50 pm - 05:00 pm)
1. Arrive 10 minutes ahead of time to go over rules and safety.
2. Volunteers must sign in our RSIP Volunteer binder (input name, time-in, mileage).
3. Volunteers will help wipe down and disinfect tables and chairs.
5. Volunteers will either be paired with students or small groups to work on homework completion for an hour.
6. Afterwards, students will receive snacks and drinks at this time.
8. Volunteers will help clean up by wiping down and disinfecting tables and chairs. Then, sign out in our RSIP Volunteer binder.